+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl that doesnt want to have a boyfriend

Girl that doesnt want to have a boyfriend

Hello i met girl in summer job we are both 19(20 this year) ,we liked eachother from the beginning , we have similar characters, we like similar things , we are joking that we are brother and sister with "strange games". We do together weird things , like touching our asses when nobody's watching , we wrap our bodies with water etc. I mean things that normally poeple doesnt do. She told me that she kissed a lot of boys, she doesnt want to have boyfriend and her best dream is to travel around the world without any money , and she wants to earn money by washing dishes etc. She is a little bit crazy but i like it ,this weekend we were already a little bit drunk sitting in living room alone. We had a bottle of water , our another stupid game was splashing water from mouth to mouth. and every time our lips were closer , finally we kissed. We tried romantic kiss, agressive kiss with touching etc. One of our friend were to drunk and she vimited on her bed so i told her( girl im talking about whole text) to sleep with me beacuse my room is free and i have one free bed. We were lying together till 5;45 then she said that she is going back to her room so noone will see her going out of my room. I did her a hickey under her titts and she did the same on my back(shape smile(wtf)). Next day i asked her , what does it mean for her, all this situation, she said that she dont know , she wasnt thinking about it but she liked it(she started to call me teddy bear in jokes like 2 weeks ago (we are here for 4 weeks alread :p))Also , she said that she knew it is going to happen soon or later. I dont know what to think about it , maybe someone with bigger expierience with girls that "doesnt want to have a boyfriend" can say anything . Sry for bad englando

Hello Wex,

It sounds like she has very real - albeit unique - dreams for her future, and perhaps she is afraid that if she is tied down she won't pursue these dreams. My advice to you would be to ask her what it is that she fears, but as in all difficult conversations never approach it from a defensive or accusatory standpoint. Instead, give her the opportunity to express her thoughts, and perhaps she will give you enough to get a better understanding of "Where we go from here."
    Yours truly,

- M{r}s. Right
    www.missus-right.com