+ Follow This Topic

Thread: just wondering... there is this guy

just wondering... there is this guy

So, I asked to meet up with him at his place to go out or watch movies like we usually do. Instead, he sends me a text message-- "oh, sorry I made plans." Then I go, "oH, okay". nothing to elaborate. Then he preceded to send me this message "I've been pretty occupied with someone lately, not been hanging with friends and family" then another messages "Yea, Things moved pretty fast lately". I am wondering why he just sent this as we just literally just talked on the phone.

I took that as meaning "leave me alone" but my friend thinks that he just telling me so I won't feel like I am being blown off and that I will hear from him or see him sooner then I think. She says you just saw him and your constantly talking to him and his relationship with the other lady is fresh and he did not say not to contact him and things happen in a few short weeks.

Well, I am not that optimistic and I am sticking with he means "leave me alone". Who agrees with my thought? haha...

I don't think it's as harsh as "leave me alone" but he's certainly not wanting to be particularly close to you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

yea, I know that..it's just how i took it because normally. I would get responses like "not going to work out" or "good luck with your search". this was so polite that I was like..ohh..okay. Then we texted some more lol.

It sounds like he wants a little space, easier to say via test vs phone. I would let him contact you next.

Toshiba- yep..that is what I am doing. No contact...if wants to talk to me he knows how to contact me.

FYI-- he told this to me two weeks after we spent a weekend in NYC together. So my friend thinks there is no lady he just needs space to think and used that as an excuse. But honestly, I think there is someone.