+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not necessarily for love advice--

Not necessarily for love advice--

How would you feel if you are dating someone and one of your good guy friend or female friend you went on a trip with prior to the new relationship sent you pictures in the mail with a handwritten letter. Not romantic but just a nice letter saying Hi and describing what was going on why the pictures etc etc. You have not seen this person in month because you are starting something new. Prior to dating you were very close and always going places together. if this was you, how would you feel? How would you respond? Male or female.

How I would feel about future contact depend on why and how the breakup happened. Why do you ask?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    How I would feel about future contact depend on why and how the breakup happened. Why do you ask?
    No one broke up. I never said that. I should say for example the pictures were from the trip they took a few weeks back. Person had the pictures and since they have no idea when they will see them again they would send the pictures and the letter to that person that is starting a relationship. As I said they still talk on the phone just has no idea when they will see each other again.
    Last edited by justwondering0; 10-08-15 at 06:03 PM.

Oh OK - my mistake. Why are you asking the question? What's happening? What do you want to do?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Its just a scenario i was talking to a friend about and just wanted opinions on it. You can take it any direction you want. As I stated the female/male go on a trip together and take tons of pictures. The male or female return back home and then start dating someone and tell their close friend that they are preoccupied with someone at th moment. So lets say that close friend now is unsure when they will get a chance to give pictures printed out of them on the trip so decided to write a nice letter and send it to the person in a new relationship. My friends think something like that would seem to awkward to do something like that. I just wanted thoughts on a scenerio like this.

I would take that as a way to say they are thinking of me and possibly interested in more than friendship, mostly due to the handwritten letter and actually mailing something snail-mail.

oh okay--- i guess it truly can go anyway depending on what is in the letter.
    Last edited by justwondering0; 11-08-15 at 07:54 PM.