+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls i need infos

Girls i need infos

So here comes my story . I meet a girl and we talked all night long , we talked next day via whatsapp and meet again and spend some hours talking . Sadly i had to go to germany , so we could only chat via whatsapp or facebook . So , we did chat every single day , sometimes more sometimes less , but everyday . I found out that she likes me really much ( she told it to me) and i like her much too ( and she knows that) but we are not in a relationship yet since we dont wanna jump straight into it and make mistakes or find out somethig about them we dont like so that we have to break up . Anyway there was a situation , she was with friends out that we both know and hang out with them sometimes , they wanted to play " spin the bottle " and in one moment a guy asked her what i am for her , and she said that i am her boyfriend , but actually i am not . So could that have any means that she told it to others even since its not true.
    Another situation happened too , she was out and got drunk , really drunk , my friends told me that , and she kissed with a guy she actually dont even like , and she told it to me too , and said like , i dont want to have secrets from you .
    I mean we are not in a relationship and she kissed another guy actually it dont has anything to do with me but still she told me the truth and said that she didnt want me to find it out later when we get into a relationship maybe.
    So does the fact that she told we are in a relationship and that she dont want to have secrets from me mean she want something serios or am i just thinking the wrong way?

Sorry for my bad english im an bosnian guy :/

Yes....she is laying out the foundation of trust, but also feeling you out to see if you are trust worthy. She's testing you, in order to decide if she should or should not pursue a relationship with you.

One thing tho, if you guys want this to work, work on your communication skills. If you want to know something, ask her, not a bunch of strangers on the net. The more uncertainty you have, the less likely this will not work out for you. So go and talk to her about it.