+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused on what is going on?

Confused on what is going on?

So last time when School finished I (15/M) went to a camp with other people my age. I met this beautiful girl (15/F) who when I was sitting with all the guys came up to me and asked for my number and social media details. I found out she lives about 2.5 hours away though so its hard for my age.

We have talked for about 4-5 weeks, and we are always engaging each other. I however realised I was going dangerously close to the friend zone the other day and told her how I felt. Now she was surprised but when I asked her if she feels the same she told me She doesn't know if she likes me back. I looked all over the web and everyone was saying "It's over, she either likes you or not" but the problem is she has only spoken 1 sentence to me in person.

She told me she was heading to Brisbane (where I live) in a few weeks and would like to see me to "Talk About It" while she's here. I would like to know if im wasting my time planning to meet her at my age (which is hard). She shows all the signs she likes me on text but it gets to me that she didn't give me an answer straight away.

Could I have your knowledge and advice please?

First, I'd like to say that you speak in a very mature fashion for one so young, very impressed. I know people twice your age that don't display the self awareness you have here.

It's a complex situation due to your age and the distance between you, so eventually you'll have to figure out what it is you hope to get out of a commitment to this young lady. That said there's no rush to get there...you're both young and have a lot of time. On the one hand she seems very confident(approached you initially) and on the other, she is seemingly giving you mixed signals about the nature of the relationship with you she hopes to achieve.

To answer your question directly, yes I certainly do think you should attempt to see her while the opportunity presents...why wouldn't you? If nothing else she is your friend right? I realize it will be difficult, but I suggest you try not to build expectations into this upcoming chance to spend time with her. Try to view it as spending time with a new friend and nothing more. Keep things light and fun, you both have a lifetime to sort out your feelings for one another.
    Last edited by solarion; 04-09-15 at 04:51 AM.