+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me fast! :'(

Help me fast! :'(

Okay so i need help here,i apologize for long story please read it im in big depression
    Okay so theres this girl Natasha that i love but she doesnt know i love her,we texted every day and night for 2 and half months,one day she said she would text me back the next day coz she had something to do,4 days later no response so i went and texted her 4-5 times is all ok,then after 1 hour she replied that she got too much pressure and that she lost feelings for me,i love her from the bottom of my heart and we have 90% in common and she is nice personality and looks and she means the world to me and i am ready to die for love if it needs to,just a heads-up -> don't tell me to move on or let her go coz i'm not going to do it,i came here for advice to how to win her back and get her back,thanks for reading please help me,i love her madly.

Give her space and time. She said she felt pressured. So texting or calling her so much would push her away more. You don't want to seem all needy. How long have you've known her anyway? Why does she felt pressured?

We know each other for 3 months now,but we chat every single day and every night so we know like almost everything from each other...i don't know why does she feel that way but i think it's coz i sent her many msgs on kik so i think she got pressured by that,i love her madly and need her,i am ready to take a bullet for her,i need her back how do i do that,she likes me back and said i won her heart but what's with the pressure now???
    Last edited by ktmexc125sm; 03-09-15 at 08:07 PM. Reason: More stuff added

Have you and Natasha ever met?

I'm wondering the same as Solarion. How much time have the two of you spent face to face?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

We were kinda in long distance relationship,and we have been on skype only once,is it possible to win her heart again when i'm like 19-20? I'm 15 now btw and shes 14,i mean is it possible for her to love me and have feeling for me again later,she's from Canada and im from Croatia,while we were talking together we both will go to LA when we grow up,can i win her heart again later in life? Sorry for too much writing im so in love with her and i won't ler her go..
    Last edited by ktmexc125sm; 04-09-15 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Stuff added & more explanation

just a heads-up -> don't tell me to move on or let her go coz i'm not going to do it...
    In the interests of not saying what I've been asked not to say...I will instead say this:

If you truly love Natasha...then show it. Respect her wishes.

Good luck to you OP, you've your whole life ahead of you.

Okay so everything was working on fine,and that day idk what happend,she told me she likes me,she told me that i won her heart...and i havent heard from her 4 days so i was worried as that never happend to me,so i texted her 4-5 times might have been more idk i was so worried and i know i was putting pressure on her...then one day (yesterday) she said that i gave her too much pressure and that her feelings have faded away,i never saw her in real life we were once on skype,is it possible for me to like contact her when im like 20 when i grow up a bit,my voice changes,appearance changes (face,body,nose,mouth..) and like start a whole new relationship with her again? i need advice what to do,i have very strong feelings that she IS the one and i won't let go of the one i love,i just need tips to win her back,anything...sry for long writing again..

Listen to HER. SHE already told YOU what SHE requires.

then after 1 hour she replied that she got too much pressure and that she lost feelings for me
    There's nothing anybody here can say to you that is going to help you "trick" a 14yo girl that is 7000kms away into loving you...four years from now. Give her space.

Okay,i will give her space...in 4-5 years many things will change and she will forget me,good thing when she forgets me is that we can start again,new,fresh relationship...and i know i made mistakes..i did put too much pressure on her and "choked" her on space,i know that now...i will change a lot in maturity,behavior,and looks...so i can start something new with her...atleast j will try to be with the one i love...if not...well let's just say i'll try and hope that she forgets everything about me so i can start new fresh relationship...least i can do is try,i appericiate (bad eng sry) your help/advie/tips,i won't forget her...i just can't...i'll just follow my heart and try to make it possible...thanks for tips,if you got more tips and/or advice please give

You pushed her too far. She said that she needed space. You were to needy. If you want her, don't contact her for a month. Then contact her and see if she's interested.