+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dont see things from my point of view and vice versa

dont see things from my point of view and vice versa

Ok i had been seeing this guy for a year and i decided to move out because of a few disrespectful things he had done to me, anyway we didnt have the conversation that we were all over, but anyway i went and stayed the night with him not long after i had moved out and then i found out that he had received a sexual favour within the week i had moved out which he at first denied! Now he believes he has the right to know which person he associates with and told them he received a sexual favour who then told me! He believes he did nothing wrong cause we werent together and deserves my respect by telling him who told me about the sexual favour! I dont think i need to tell him when he went bragging to his mates about it and showed me no respect! Now he is just being down right nasty and name calling cause i wont tell him! Does anyone think he does deserve to know? He says they only told me to get into my pants and dont deserve being protected by me by not telling him who it
    was.

Why TF are you shagging your ex and still talking to him if you've moved out and the reason you did because he's disrespectful to you?

If you betray the person who told you what he did then you're a twat.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I know you didn't have the 'it's over' talk, but moving out is a pretty big FU. It's fair to assume that when a partner moves out, the relationship is over - unless they say otherwise.

Thing is, neither of you owe each other anything now. He doesn't have to stay true and you don't have to tell him who told you stuff. Just call it even and cut him out of your life
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

No, don't tell him who told you this information he forfeited his right to know.