+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New here

New here

Hello .. I am Vida and i am new here !
    I am a fertility spellcaster. I also do love, attraction and hypnotipic spells. You can also write me for Cosmetic Herbalism advice..

If you have a problem with fertility, i will be more than willing to give in my help... I work in cemetery work,all forms of divination, spirit works and exchange of communication with spirits, knot magick, charm magick, candle magick, and certain other things for spiritualism such as Dream intrepretations for gaining reasons.I am a seer of spirits and also have a gift in fortune telling.. i do readings..

I also do partners matching.. i tell you details and location of your destined partner.. you can then immediately look for them..

I do Acoustic rituals where i use music for healings.. I am willing to travel for helping you.

I also do a lot of healing using spells... write me for healings especially dementia...

I have made a slow drift into the Craft starting in the late 1980s and performed my self-dedication to the Goddess and the God in 1997. I am more bard than shaman and enjoy helping others in the next step on their walk.

I have recently received clergy credentials and have been welcomed as an elder into the Covenant of the Goddess.

I am a member of the American Federation of Astrologers (AFA)

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"