+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So heartbroken

So heartbroken

Hi. I don't know what to say because most probably I am going to cry while I type this. I needed a place to vent, my friends are tired of me and my family doesn't know.
    I ended a 3 year old relationship with a guy who was a douchebag at the end. When that was going on, I met a guy online he is 23 and I am 27 (btw I am a girl) we started texting and everything seemed good. We connected or at least that is what I thought I was happy. He said the right words and he started making plans with me for the future we skyped, we talked ours on the phone. We liked each other so we started "dating" I was like that is not dating, but deep down I was falling for him, like a teen, like a crazy girl. I fell for him badly. I bought a plane ticket to visit him this October. He got a new job, he started working at the airport and his schedule was a mess. We barely talked, days without any signs or anything. We started having problems. I told him I get your job, and you are not alone with all your problems. He then became silent I asked why he said that he got stuff in his mind and obviously women we tend to panic because we start thinking stuff. We tried to clear the air and again we had issues and we tried to solve them but this time he was weird. I sent him a package months ago with stuff and he took a picture with it and put it as his profile pic, then last week he changed it. He didn't say I love you in a while, or called or the things he used to do. I asked him if he wanted to be with me, i got no reply. The next day after balling my eyes out. He texted hey love sorry i just got read your text, i was going through a bad moment yesterday and couldn't answered to you. That was on Saturday. He was online today and didn't say shit. I know that trying to talk to a guy and ask about his feelings he tends to be evasive and not talk at all. I just feel i got played. He said the right worlds and I fell like an idiot. I do love him, I have been crying non stop. I do miss him and I just think I am not going to get over this breakup this hurts so much. Of all the breakups I've had this is the worse, I feel dead inside, I feel like there is no hope for me. I love him with all my heart, soul with everything and this pain is too much too handle. I am mad at myself for falling in love, for believing him, for thinking I could be loved by someone. I told him very personal things about me. I was an open book. I can't stop crying or feeling like this. I feel like throwing up, like I just want to never wake up. I was in love and still am.

I'm sorry you're sad, but I never know quite what to make of these online romance stories. You said you bought a ticket to see him in October, have you ever met this guy? Like face to face?
    Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Did he change how he was with you after you got the ticket to visit him, Volaju? ~ Maybe he isn't really single & yes he took a picture with your goods you sent & Fb'd it all but that could be a fake account he made.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Hi Volaju!
    He must be unsure of the relationship. He still keeps his contact with you and he has not said that he wants the relationship to end. This is when you need to step up your "game".
    There are several different ways to do this but I suggest you try a technique that is called "the respect principle". It is based on a study conducted by Shaunti Feldhahn made in 2006. I'll try to explain the respect principle in one sentence: "The majority of men would rather give up your love, than lose your respect for him." So ask yourself, do you feel like you've lost respect for him lately? If you have, maybe that's where the problem is. I have actually written about this on my website if you want to read more about it.
    Good luck!
    Laura Walter
    SeductionForWomen . com

i suggest you determine what the real issues are when you visit him this month.. until then, please do not conclude that he is ignoring you.. you mentioned he got a new Job perhaps the schedules are tighter than you think... Just be calm