+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why won't he let me move on and be happy

Why won't he let me move on and be happy

He dumped me a few years ago, I was heartbroken were I begged and made a fool of myself. I only had sex with him once since that was over a year ago, he went back to ignoring me. Every few months after that he would message me on whatsapp asking to meet me, I'd ignore him and he would block me, mail few months later, so I got fed up and asked him why he's messaging me for sex unknown to me his new girlfriend is sitting next to him reading the messages, so she phones and her and him are giving me abuse, how I was wide and I'm rubbish at sex couldn't make him cum,that day I changed my number.

Few months later joined an online dating site, all was well first few days chatting away to men, when I read a message, it was from ex.. I just deleted it and blocked him, he would make another up, same thing happened again..and again and again, I deleted my profile. I tried online dating again few months later, he messaged me again, I ended up asking what he wanted , he replied I've changed, and you will never get better than me, I blocked him, on Saturday I found out through mutual friend he has just had a baby with the female that was giving me abuse, so I was on reading messages on the online date site and this man called Steven wanted to meet up, so chatting away until I realised who I was typing to, he was catfishing me pretending to be Steven. So this time I got fed up and asked what he wanted, he told me he wanted to meet me once a week for me to give him oral sex and begging me to meet him, told him no I don't want to, I've not logged back in, and don't think I'll use online dating again.

I'm now back at square one, were I remember that I'm not of any worth to him, I'm a joke, someone for him to try an use, i am trying to find happiness in my life and he is tripping me up, people say forget him you're better than him, but I really loved him once and I find it so hard when he's messaging me on one place I'm trying so hard to find someone to share my life with. Is it he'd hate to see anyone happy because he's miserable? Why pick on me why can't he not let me move on?
    He doesn't like me, he thinks I'm crap at sex, I can't work out why..
    Why does he hate me?

He sounds like he has a mental issue. I think you should just go about your business online dating or any other social media that you feel somehow enhances your life (o.O) and take a screen shot and print it out of everything he sends to you. Don't respond to it though except to say "why are you contacting me when you broke up with me?"

Once you have a good amount of evidence on him, then threaten to send it all to his girlfriend (the mother of his child) and that you've informed your lawyer about him and any further contact from him will be dealt with by him and the police.. Don't threaten that... actually see a lawyer and find out if you can get a restraining order for harassment or at the very least, an official letter from the lawyer demanding he cease and desist his written and verbal abuse of you.

Be strong and assertive. Just be careful because like I said, he sounds like he has a psychological disorder of some kind. Why did he dump you those few years ago? What happened?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

He dumped me via text, because I asked if he was seeing other females..I got ditched..at first he said I wouldn't do that to you, next text was we are done:.tgat was it. I was devastated! and it's been hard to get over that

Given his current behaviour, I bet he was seeing other women when you asked about it! Your spidey senses were probably dead right. And I'm sure you're not crap in bed - he's just being spiteful.

I agree with Wakeup. Screen shot everything he sends to you and get legal advice about stopping his harassment
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.