+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I interested in her?!

Am I interested in her?!

I'm a male, early 30's and have gf. I play in a band and we have female singer, the rest guys. She is dating another member of the band.

My issue is that when we have rehearsals or a gig, I find I can't stop thinking about her. I got to sleep thinking about her and wake up thinking about her. It's not like this when I haven't seen her as much. It's like she gets into my head! This will sound crazy but even when I pass somebody in the store and they have the same perfume as her I kinda like it cos it reminds me of her!

I don't think I'm interested in her romantically but I'm confused cos I think about her quite a lot.

What's going on guys?!

You posted this exact same message already. LOL! I responded there, so you can read that there. One new piece of advice I will give here.... You only need to post one message about the same topic. Otherwise, you may miss out on great advice because sometimes it helps others to see advice that others have given you and build off of that.

That said, read my message in your other thread for further thoughts..... but I will say it does sound like you are interested in her. I'm not you, though. I'm also not a mind-reader, nor do I think any of are members are either. So, we can't really tell you that for sure. Only you would know.