+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does it mean?

What does it mean?

I've been seeing this lad for a few weeks now, I've been to his place with my kids and I have met his kid also. We talk everyday via text but in all the times we have been together he hasn't kissed me yet! We done everything else plus some but no kissing! I don't know what to make of it

Quote Originally Posted by Jamdrop84 View Post
    We talk everyday via text but in all the times we have been together he hasn't kissed me yet! We done everything else plus some but no kissing! I don't know what to make of it
    What exactly do you mean by "we done everything else...but no kissing"? because I certainly don't even know what to make out of this sentence, so I have less of an idea what to make of the situation.

Yes, I am confused as well. When you say "we've done everything else plus some" do you mean being intimate or being sexual? Or do you mean you have gone on dates and hung out a lot?

Is it possible he is being very cautious? When kids are involved sometimes people are weary of jumping into dating new people because it doesn't just have to work for them, it has to work for everyone. A few weeks can be a long time to some, but if he wants to take it slow and see if it would be a lasting relationship it could just be a drop in the bucket for him.

If you mean that you have been intimate and sexual, without kissing on the mouth, that is a bit strange and something that you should talk to him about.

I mean sex and being naked in front of each other

That sounds peculiar. Maybe he's a terrible kisser.