+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would you do? Is this weird?

What would you do? Is this weird?

I just found out my ex boyfriend's new girlfriend works at the same job as me AND IN THE SAME DEPARTMENT. She's the girl he was seeing while with me and eventually left me for. I don't know how to feel , she's really in love with him and they've only been together for a few months . While they've only been together a few months , she's already posted online how she bought him a new phone and constantly brags on him. Initially I was jealous at first but then I got on his Instagram page and saw where he posted he was single and deleted every photo of her off his page . Although we're over , I still think about him form time to time and wonder why he hurt me and I know I shouldn't be worried about him or her at all but what would you guys do if you found out your ex new bf/gf worked with you ?

I'd think: Good... He's her problem now.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

He's a cheater, did she know that fact I would probably be spiteful and inform her if it was me and then let it fall where it falls. She is probably clueless about all of that info...but that is just me.

To be perfectly honest, I think you do nothing. Believe me, I understand how part of you still misses him. The important thing to realize is you do not miss HIM. You miss the him you THOUGHT he was. He's a cheater. He doesn't deserve you even if he ever did come crawling back. You deserve better.

As far as his new gal, I would suggest you just stay out of it. Whether she knows or not is really not your business. Believe me, I understand the temptation to tell her if you feel she may not know the unscrupulous scumbag he is. The thing is, it can just cause drama that you do not need. Unless she already knows, she probably won't believe you and/or will think you are just trying to cause drama because you are his ex.

Honestly, it is probably only a matter of time before he does the same (or something else deplorable) to her anyway. He sounds like a slime ball. Just take happiness in the fact that eventually karms will kick him swift in the arse. Just take time to heal and re-learn to be happy just being you..... then get back out there and find yourself a guy who deserves your attention, not a loser like this guy who doesn't deserve the way you felt about him (and still do to some degree, though more so for the person you thought he was then he really is).

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    To be perfectly honest, I think you do nothing. Believe me, I understand how part of you still misses him. The important thing to realize is you do not miss HIM. You miss the him you THOUGHT he was. He's a cheater. He doesn't deserve you even if he ever did come crawling back. You deserve better.

As far as his new gal, I would suggest you just stay out of it. Whether she knows or not is really not your business. Believe me, I understand the temptation to tell her if you feel she may not know the unscrupulous scumbag he is. The thing is, it can just cause drama that you do not need. Unless she already knows, she probably won't believe you and/or will think you are just trying to cause drama because you are his ex.

Honestly, it is probably only a matter of time before he does the same (or something else deplorable) to her anyway. He sounds like a slime ball. Just take happiness in the fact that eventually karms will kick him swift in the arse. Just take time to heal and re-learn to be happy just being you..... then get back out there and find yourself a guy who deserves your attention, not a loser like this guy who doesn't deserve the way you felt about him (and still do to some degree, though more so for the person you thought he was then he really is).
    Thank you so much for your advice, I definitely needed that. May God bless you for taking time out of your day to give me advice.