+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: new romantic interest is circumcised and can't orgasm from intercourse? help!

That one particular statement from the article does not discredit the options men have to restore their foreskin. There are procedures available to men who are circumcised, who want to restore their foreskin. It's a lot more difficult to restore something that isn't there, but at least those men have options.

Wakeup, that's a load of bull. You can just look at pics of guys and see that it looks the same as any other foreskin. Of course the nerves cells are lost forever, but after restoration at least the head remains lubricated, and from the girl's POV it is just as good.

Actually, most guys restore more for the benefit of their partner, not themselves.

I know I am not an expert but I don't believe circumcision can reduce the risk of HIV as it gets in through the urinary tract.

Quote Originally Posted by lightstar View Post
    I know I am not an expert but I don't believe circumcision can reduce the risk of HIV as it gets in through the urinary tract.
    The key phrase here is *CAN REDUCE THE RISK*. It does not eliminate the risk, and the evidence of how much circumcision can reduce the risk of contracting HIV is unknown at this point. Also, it would only be beneficial to people in countries where HIV is a high risk, and they do not have access to other methods of contraception, like condoms. It explains all of this in the second article Wakeup posted, "What Does Male Circumcision Mean for Canadians".

Quote Originally Posted by tarapaine View Post
    Wakeup, that's a load of bull. You can just look at pics of guys and see that it looks the same as any other foreskin. Of course the nerves cells are lost forever, but after restoration at least the head remains lubricated, and from the girl's POV it is just as good.

Actually, most guys restore more for the benefit of their partner, not themselves.
    Talk to the hand, oh delusional one.

Plus, there are thousands of men who are circumcised who wish they had intact penises and that makes me so sad for them.
    I'd hazard a guess that the only reason they "wish" they had an intact penis"is because of women like yourself who are so militant in their opinion about circumcision that they feel somehow inadequate. Just take a look a the posts from Tarapain and tell me that her boyfriend isn't being nagged to death about his lack of foreskin. She has scared that boy/man from being able to cum with her IMNSHO.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I am not an expert
    Clearly you are not if you're saying that HIV only gets in through the urinary tract. You do know that foreskin tears are very common in uncircumcised dick, right? When there is a tear then bodily fluids enter into that cut. Key words: "Foreskin tears are very common in uncircumcised dick." Of course the virus also can enter the urinary tract but it is not THE only way it enters the body.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melancholia View Post
    That one particular statement from the article does not discredit the options men have to restore their foreskin. There are procedures available to men who are circumcised, who want to restore their foreskin. It's a lot more difficult to restore something that isn't there, but at least those men have options.
    Like it was said: Those men that want to restore their foreskin are fighting bigger demons... like they are psychologically screwed up or they have mental block and can't cum and their girlfriend's pressure them into thinking their smooth dangly bits is the problem.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 25-11-15 at 10:28 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Talk to the hand, oh delusional one.

I'd hazard a guess that the only reason they "wish" they had an intact penis"is because of women like yourself who are so militant in their opinion about circumcision that they feel somehow inadequate. Just take a look a the posts from Tarapain and tell me that her boyfriend isn't being nagged to death about his lack of foreskin. She has scared that boy/man from being able to cum with her IMNSHO.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly you are not if you're saying that HIV only gets in through the urinary tract. You do know that foreskin tears are very common in uncircumcised dick, right? When there is a tear then bodily fluids enter into that cut. Key words: "Foreskin tears are very common in uncircumcised dick." Of course the virus also can enter the urinary tract but it is not THE only way it enters the body.

- - - Updated - - -

Like it was said: Those men that want to restore their foreskin are fighting bigger demons... like they are psychologically screwed up or they have mental block and can't cum and their girlfriend's pressure them into thinking their smooth dangly bits is the problem.
    The bigger problem is that people talk about intact penises as if they are gross - when they are not! An intact penis is perfectly normal and nothing to be grossed out by (parents are expected to teach their children proper hygiene. Parents teach their daughters how to properly wipe/clean themselves, so parents of little boys should be teaching them how to properly clean their genitalia). There's also nothing wrong with circumcised penises. There's nothing wrong with either, but telling men that there is something wrong with them, when there isn't, is wrong. Telling a man his penis is gross because he has foreskin he was born with, is wrong. Telling a man that you hate his mother because he was circumcised as a baby, is wrong (it wasn't his choice, so why would you try and make him feel bad about it?). Circumcising a baby boy when there's nothing wrong with his foreskin is wrong. Taking that choice away from someone without their consent is wrong. Don't even try and tell me that it isn't. Only researching one half of the argument when you are making life altering choices for your child, and only reading biased and unfounded opinions on circumcision, is wrong. Everyone is getting caught up in this debate about circumcised vs intact penises and throwing ridiculous claims and insults at each other... for what? To prove your opinion is better or more correct than someone else's? Your opinion is no more valuable than mine. My opinion is no more valuable than yours, but can we please stop acting like f*cking children about this? Let's just agree to disagree, or whatever, and move on. We will never be able to change each other's minds, but I'm losing my mind every time I sift through these ridiculous threads. We should get back to actually helping people with relationship problems.
    Last edited by melancholia; 25-11-15 at 10:43 AM.

The bigger problem is that people talk about intact penises as if they are gross - when they are not!
    Well that's subjective now isn't it? You may not think they are but a hell of a lot of people may think that they are.

An intact penis is perfectly normal and nothing to be grossed out by (parents are expected to teach their children proper hygiene. Parents teach their daughters how to properly wipe/clean themselves, so parents of little boys should be teaching them how to properly clean their genitalia).
    No kidding but parents should also be teaching their children about sex and love and homosexuality and everything else out there to do with genitalia and they're not doing that either.

There's also nothing wrong with circumcised penises. There's nothing wrong with either, but telling men that there is something wrong with them, when there isn't, is wrong.
    Telling men that there is something wrong with circumcised dick is wrong as well. Like I said, Tara has scared the orgasm right out of her guy with her rhetoric and support in trying to "restore" what isn't there ffs.

Telling a man his penis is gross because he has foreskin he was born with, is wrong.
    Do you know someone who has done that? Told a guy that his penis is gross because it's not circumcised? I don't see where anyone here has said such a thing so you must be going on something some guy told you.

Telling a man that you hate his mother because he was circumcised as a baby, is wrong (it wasn't his choice, so why would you try and make him feel bad about it?).
    That's ALL she has done... hence why the poor fvcker can't get off.

Circumcising a baby boy when there's nothing wrong with his foreskin is wrong.
    In your opinion which you've stated about 10 or more times now.

Taking that choice away from someone without their consent is wrong.
    In your opinion as you've stated enough already.

Don't even try and tell me that it isn't.
    There is no point in trying to tell you anything other then your own agenda, Mel. That's obvious.

Only researching one half of the argument when you are making life altering choices for your child, and only reading biased and unfounded opinions on circumcision, is wrong.
    Then stop doing it.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 25-11-15 at 11:04 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Wakeup, if you can't be bothered to read my comments properly, then this entire conversation is moot.

I never said circumcised penises are gross. I did say this:
    There's also nothing wrong with circumcised penises. There's nothing wrong with either, but telling men that there is something wrong with them, when there isn't, is wrong. Telling a man his penis is gross because he has foreskin he was born with, is wrong. Telling a man that you hate his mother because he was circumcised as a baby, is wrong (it wasn't his choice, so why would you try and make him feel bad about it?).
    I never said uncircumcised penises are gross. You did. And someone else did, probably dontaskme, because both of you can't seem to read other people's comments correctly without taking it personally or literally reading it wrong. I can't help you understand where I'm coming from now because I've tried and you continually pick out pieces of what I say and misconstrue them to suit your failing arguments. I've done everything from virtually scream my points out, to searching for and citing articles with valid information to support my statements. If none of that is good enough for you and you're going to continually make incorrect assumptions and judgmental then we won't ever get anywhere.

We're all (again!) running around in circles, repeating things we've already said to people who don't even care enough to read them properly. So this isn't fun anymore, thanks to you pompous people, who think it's more important to one-up someone on this thread than it is to properly form your arguments.
    Last edited by melancholia; 25-11-15 at 11:38 AM.

Wakeup, if you can't be bothered to read my comments properly, then this entire conversation is moot.

I never said circumcised penises are gross. I did say this:

I never said uncircumcised penises are gross.
    Sorry... no I didn't say that. And... I didn't say that you said circumcised ones were gross either. I suggest that instead of gaslighting the conversations, that you reread what I wrote about what you wrote. Otherwise, you are right... the whole conversation is moot.

And someone else did, probably dontaskme, because both of you can't seem to read other people's comments correctly without taking it personally or literally reading it wrong.
    Right back at you, sista!

I can't help you understand where I'm coming from now because I've tried and you continually pick out pieces of what I say and misconstrue them to suit your failing arguments.
    They look rather winning where I'm sitting. Perhaps you should go back and re-read that last post in response to you?

I've done everything from virtually scream my points out, to searching for and citing articles with valid information to support my statements.
    Yes... and so what? You're not changing anyone's mind just as we are not changing yours. You just can't let it go though so I'll just keep answering you.

If none of that is good enough for you and you're going to continually make incorrect assumptions and judgmental then we won't ever get anywhere.
    There is no "incorrect" assumptions or judgement only responses to your biased rhetoric. We get it... you are against circumcision. Like I said, how many times are you going to tell us that you are?

We're all (again!) running around in circles, repeating things we've already said to people who don't even care enough to read them properly.
    No... we read them properly... we just don't give the shit you're giving to your own opinion.

So this isn't fun anymore, thanks to you pompous people, who think it's more important to one-up someone on this thread than it is to properly form your arguments.
    Kettle.... meet pot. No disrespect because its all just friendly debate where I'm sitting but: You're not the epitome of virtue on the subject of forum posting that you paint yourself to be.

Have you ever been with a guy who is not circumcised who doesn't know how to clean under his foreskin properly? According to my newly single girl friend... it's pretty fvcking gross.
    ^-- Here

Lets face it... some fem flowers just ain't pretty... Just like uncircumcised Johnson's aren't pretty when flaccid. *Thinks Aardvark Nose* They all look alike when hard though... thank all that is good.
    ^-- Here

Do you know someone who has done that? Told a guy that his penis is gross because it's not circumcised? I don't see where anyone here has said such a thing so you must be going on something some guy told you.
    Yes. I hear that statement come out of people's uneducated & judgmental mouths all the time. I've had men tell me they wish they hadn't ever been circumcised, that they hate their own mothers for taking that decision out of their hands and making it for them. I've heard tons of men, both circumcised and uncircumcised who are happy with what they have because they don't know any different. Yay for them! But there are tons of people out there who have been circumcised and it's gone wrong, and they've had to live the rest of their lives with complications because of a procedure that was not medically necessary.

I know men who grew up uncircumcised, and who had to be circumcised later due to health reasons. I know two separate men actually. One is happy, doesn't care either way; and the other man is not happy about it. There are also tons of research papers and studies that have been published which prove that most uncircumcised men enjoy sex more, and have higher sensitivity in their genitals than men who are circumcised. I've had people tell me they want their son circumcised "so that he has a good sex life", because his parents bought into the same bullshit so many people on this forum have. Circumcision isn't the root of the problem, people's ignorance and vehement need need to prove they are right without learning facts, is greatly contributing to the problem.

In your opinion as you've stated enough already.

There is no point in trying to tell you anything other then your own agenda, Mel. That's obvious.

Then stop doing it.
    I am not doing anything that other people haven't been doing throughout this entire conversation. Everyone has come back and thrown their opinions in everyone else's face. Why is it so preposterous that I would do the same thing? Oh wait, it's not, it's just that you disagree with me, which is very clear.

how do they get cuts or tears on their foreskin? my guy has never had that problem but he never wears zips lol. He always gets button up jeans 😂

how do they get cuts or tears on their foreskin? my guy has never had that problem but he never wears zips lol. He always gets button up jeans ��
    This reminds me of There's Something About Mary...

ooh that is awful! 😯

It would have been so much funnier if you'd said, "tear-able" lol

lol its one reason I am glad I am not a guy. Imagine spending your whole life scared you will get it caught in something haha

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast