+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I really like this girl. Please help.

I really like this girl. Please help.

Soo there is this girl at my college. I see her around all the time and we usually say hi to each other. It seemed like she is interested in me, so one day i asked her if she wanted to go out on a date, but i freaked out and i told her i was late for class and if we can continue later. I see her a few days later and at this point i thought i messed up and i don’t have a chance with her, but she waved and said hi when i walked by, so i assumed she is interested. Recently, i was standing there and she comes up to me and said she wanted to talk to me. The first thing she said was she just got out of a serious relationship (i don’t know when they broke up, but i know that they did go out for 4 years). Then she asks me how my day is going and we just walked and talked for about 10 minutes (we had a pleasent conversation. We were just getting to know each other). Before she left i gave her my number and i got hers. It has been 1 day since then and the semester is over. I really like this girl. What should i do? Should i text/call her? Should i ask her out? I want to show her respect and i dont want to be pushy or be a rebound. I would appreciate any help.

She gave you her number so it wouldn't hurt to ask her out for lunch, hang out, or a nice whats up message since she seems to get along with you well so far You don't want it to just sit in your phone # collection.