+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help! I would appreciate some advice.

Please help! I would appreciate some advice.

A few weeks ago, i managed to get my crushes number. I texted her one day seeing if she would be free for coffee sometime and she replied with ” yeah thats possible, im busy next week and will give you a time when it gets closer” (something like that). We never went out and that was over a week ago. We started to text each other back and forth ( some texts could be spread out over several hours and a few could be one whole day). Now its been one week and she never replied to my last text and im not sure what to do. Should i just give her some space? ( we go to the same college and there is a possibility of me seeing her on campus when the semester starts. I could just wait until then and see her in person and not text her until then). Or i could text her on new years and leave it at that. I know she likes me and she told me that she just got out of a serious relationship, soo i know she wants to take it slow, which i don’t mind at all. I would appreciate any help.

I say: Leave it until you see her in person or when you are back to college after the holidays then text her again. She's likely not even thinking about dating due to the holidays and because she just broke up. (for all you know, they could be still talking and even considering reconciling at this point.

Let us know how it goes in any event.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion