+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me?

Does he like me?

There's this guy who comes in the restaurant I work at quiet often, and he always makes the effort to talk to me, I never really noticed him before but the other day he told me I was the most beautiful girl around, he then told me there's lots to do around (I'm new to the area) and I don't think I responded appropriately because he since hasn't been back in! How do I let him know I like him and does he like me?

Give him something free on the house. Ha ha. Really next time You could make effort to talk. Smile and give him a wink. Give him your best smile to steal his heart.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Give him something free on the house. Ha ha. Really next time You could make effort to talk. Smile and give him a wink. Give him your best smile to steal his heart.
    I do chat with him but this time he caught me off guard and I just didn't know what to say! Now I can't stop thinking about him and I'd love to let him know I like him. I don't know very much about him so I'm not sure if he's involved with anyone! I'm guessing not but ya never know. A few of his work colleagues come in also and I'm thinking of maybe asking about him but I don't want to seem immature haha. Thanks for replying

You could ask his colleagues his phone number and then call. An invitation on wine at his place might follow from him after you call. Had witnessed situation like this in real life.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thanks for your advice but I think I've missed my chance, it's been a week now and he usually comes in 3/4 times a week! It's difficult when you're working as i can't really give my full attention! I guess today I'll give it one last shot and if it's too late start forgetting about him! Thanks again

He told you you were beautiful, isn't that a good enough sign that the dude likes you? Or you felt he was running a line on you?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

You're right! I'm just being a typical worry some female haha I spoke with him today, it didn't flow as well as it normally does but maybe he felt a little shy!? He also came in twice today! And told me he'd write some ideas down for me to go and do, I'm thinking I might have to be the one who asks this guy out!? How do you guys feel about this sort of thing? I think I'm feeling so negative because I like him alot and I didn't before but now I do I'm worrying about it! Stupid I know