+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't stop thinking about him

Can't stop thinking about him

Hi

1.There is someone I had a crush on for practically all my life.
    2. No matter what I do or where I go I just can't stop thinking about him.

Advice please:'(

Basically I'm engaged now.it's a arranged marriage.(unification church, but I won't go into detail with that.)
    The first engagement didn't work out.but now this one is going great and my fiancee is great and I guess I'm falling in love..
    I just can't stop wanting my crush! Help
    He is also engaged now btw.

I just think of what a amazing couple we could be and it's so sad.

I always have dreams about him and today I dreamed we got to spend a day together before we both got married and I was fine with getting just 1 day and I was ridiculously happy. So happy I didn't mind if I just died.

It's heartbreaking how I can't stop loving that man.
    and no its not "infatuation" or anything like that I know the difference.
    He's one of the few people on Earth who makes me happy. I care about him a lot.

It's sad that we can't even try at being together. By the time I had courage to do something he was already taken. I break down in tears in the bath thinking about him.

I keep of thinking how,where,when we can bump in together again and I'm always ecstatic when our paths cross and I'm talking to him.
    I can barely breath when I'm with him and even though I almost have a heart attack I'm the happiest person in the world when he's right in front of me.
    Last edited by Joanna_L; 01-02-16 at 01:38 PM.

This is a bit cheesy ,but trust me,you do not want to have regrets ,if you cross paths ever again ,try to hint at it or just laugh about it ,itll help for sure to throw it out there atleast ,just for the sake of getting rid of regret.

TLDR-be an adult about it

Is he a close friend of yours? And if so, is he someone you would actually want/ be able to (religiously) marry?

If it's a yes to both, what if you just told him one day. Say that you've always had feelings for him (don't use the word crush... it doesn't have as much depth) and that even though you are happily engaged you still feel the same way. You can ask how he feels or if he ever felt that way in the past. If he is happily engaged, then at least you have your answer and there's no more what ifs. You gave it a shot and that's all you could do. Ask him not to let things be awkward in the future

My best best friend got engaged a couple years ago and I thought I was ok with it. I always wondered how things would be with us, but figured this was a sign that it wouldn't be.. but I knew he always felt the same way too. One day we finally skyped after a couple months of his engagement (he was in a different country) and I broke down in tears and told him. He said he had always felt the same way about me but we were in different places now. I was really hurt that things couldn't work out, but I felt SO good that I had finally told him. It was like this secret had been lifted off my chest and I could move on, cause he knew.

I don't know if this is the best thing for you to do, because you're both engaged and I wasn't, but maybe you won't have regrets then.

Otherwise, think about why you still fantasize about him and if the things you dream of are realistic (he's really like that) or you've just made him into this perfect image over the years. Maybe it's just a dream of something that could, but never would, be.