+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Need Some Guidance - 27 Year Old Man Who Has Never Had a Girlfriend

I Need Some Guidance - 27 Year Old Man Who Has Never Had a Girlfriend

I'm going to make a very long story short. I'm a 27 year old guy who has never had a girlfriend. I've slept with a few women and went out with a couple for short period of time but the problem is that none of them were attractive to me - they were either overweight or 10-20 years older than me. I want a girl my age with a very strong preference for no kids.

My basic problems started in school. I was a loner in high school and crushed my confidence with the ladies. I didn't even have sex for first time until I was 23. Well, I've worked obsessively hard to improve myself - I'm probably a 7.5/10 physically (I had 2 different much older women on Saturday call me "very gorgeous"), I'm outrageously successful for my age (I might hit 170K this year) and I'm also intelligent with a very strong focus on character and how I treat people. I'm ferociously loyal, affectionate, generous, unselfish, very easy to get along with, considerate, etc. I just don't appreciate myself in regards to dating nearly enough. People try to tell me that I'm a great catch but it's hard for my mind to grasp it.

The biggest thing is I just cannot seem to find any attractive women who are into me. I've had 2 females last month who are VERY into me but one was 30 lbs overweight and one just isn't cute. I'm about 5'10 195 - I've been working out for 10 years so I'm a thick, stocky guy but still in decent shape (very narrow waist). My [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL] physical turn on with women is the thick/athletic bodytype. Think rap video girls who are both in decent shape but also thick. I see women at my gym all the time who are near ideal for me.

Is it just a question of confidence? I mean surely there are lots of attractive women who would love to date a guy like me, no? I'm not looking for a supermodel - a slightly cute face with that athletic bodytype is perfect for me.
    Last edited by Brahmabull; 16-02-16 at 01:18 AM.