+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Miss Her....

I Miss Her....

Thanks for taking the time to read this, my name is Callum and I'm 16. Yes I know what you are thinking? Why would a 16-17 year old be posting on a Love Forum... Am I right or wrong? Well I'll explain myself.

Me and this girl were dating for a couple months, she is 17 close to 18. We got on really well and I was happy at the time. Out relationship was nothing serious at this point, only casual so to speak. Time passed and I was certain she liked me, and I liked her.

But it goes downhill from here, we stopped talking and hanging out, as I found out she was hanging around with another guy. Since this situation, we've only spoke briefly, she told me she wasn't aware I liked her that much etc... I wasn't taking any of this and it fizzed away, we haven't talked much at all recently. Now, well yes, I'm regretting not keeping it going, because now I miss her. She seems okay now but I'm still dragging behind, wishing and thinking what I could have done better. How can I win her back?

You can't win her back and there is no point in that either. Things like these are better left behind than attempted to be fixed. Move on. You're only 16, you'll meet a load of other girls.