+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl help!!

Girl help!!

I started college and I spotted the prettiest girl. We started smiling at each other and it became habit that every class we had together we would always smile at each other. My friends and I were working on a group assignment and she was there. Throughout the whole time, she would not stop asking me a bunch of REALLY personal questions about my sex life, etc. I took it as a hint that maybe she was into me though I asked if she had a boyfriend she said that they had just gotten back together. We continued talking online and she asked me to "Netflix and chill" I also asked her to hang out and she said yes. A friend of mine saw her in the hall at school. Apparently this girl would not stop talking about me, and smiling/blushing though she left with her boyfriend. My friend told me about what happened and I asked the girl about it and she denied the whole thing! She said that she did NOT have a boyfriend, they were "off" and my friend was lying the whole thing. I confronted her about it and told her to lie better. A few days later, I felt bad about what I had said and apologized and of course, she told ALL her friends about what happened. The girl got mad at the person (my friend) that told me she saw the girl and her boyfriend together, though now their fine and I'm still getting the silent treatment. This girl does stare at me ALL the time and sits close to me in class, though she avoids me as best she can (literally runs the other way)

does she like me? did she lie about having a boyfriend because she's into me? should I just ask if she is into me?

Talk to her. Try to figure out why she's behaving the way she does. Also, try this article, it may help: blog.nexusdate.com/keys-to-happiness-in-a-relationship/