+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does she really like me so much?

does she really like me so much?

usually it would always take the girls i dated a month or couple weeks to fall in love with me but i recently met a girl online and we went on a date and she seemed to have fell in love instantly. having never experienced this before its a little hard for me to fully reciprocate her feelings. partly because i feel as though her feelings are not genuine even though it probably is. she is constantly texting and calling and asking me how i am and telling how handsome i am. i also give her compliments too. however i just have this reservation that she may not be 100% serious even though she skips work to be with me. on first date we didnt get physical, but after it she texted me and said she really wants to kiss me. so on second date we got pretty physical, kissing holding hands etc. has anyone ever experienced this feeling of doubt about the girls feelings? maybe im just being paranoid...i also actually do want things to workout between us as i like her a lot.

It seems she really is into you. So relax and be yourself, enjoy it. Also, you may want to learn some more stuff to gain confidence: blog.nexusdate.com/relationship-questions-that-can-help-to-build-really-loving-couple/