+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your celebrity crush?

ansel elgort

(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    If you look at ones I posted for sure I do, yours are bit more varied, I think. You have a preferred hair colour? eye colour? I don't eye but maybe hair on most. Whose the nerdiest girl you crush on?
    I don't really necessarily have a specific preferred hair color or anything like that.... but I do find that my crushes, more often than not, have dark hair. It isn't like I intentionally only pay attention to women with dark hair (and there are plenty of blondes, red-heads, etc. that I've liked over the years) but for some reason that look does seem to subconsciously appeal to me. If you look at my list, most of them have dark hair.

Powerful women appeal to me as well, though. Ronda Rousey belongs on my list as well, for example.

As far as "nerdiest" I think that, for me, would absolutely go to Felicia Day. I forget if I put her on my list earlier, but she definitely belongs there. Absolutely adorable, absolutely nerdy, absolutely goofy, and that all only endears her to me even more. :-P

God, I've not been here awhile, huh. Hi again.

I gotta look up those two you mentioned, I probably will know them when I sight see them I used to have a weird crush on Jack Black.

You know, if I were gay or a female I could see myself liking Jack Black, so I don't think that's too weird. Mainly because I love goofiness and he definitely is goofy. Though, if he's that goofy all the time, I could maybe see that getting annoying if you actually knew him in real life. LOL!

I have a crush on Ed Sheeran & none of my female friends thinks he's attractive mainly because he's a redhead. So rude. : [
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I don't actually know who that is, but if your friends don't think he is attractive simply because of the color of his hair, then I may seriously ponder whether you need a better class of friends. LOL! A) I don't see how hair color could make THAT much of a difference. If somebody is attractive, they are attractive. B) I don't know if the same can be said for what is considered attractive in a guy (not like I'd know), but I actually find red hair kind of cute on a lot of women. *Cough*Felicia Day*Cough*

Henry Cavill ( yumyumyum) I watched the new movie Batman v Superman so he's fresh in my mind.

Hell YES! Henry is so good looking and the gossip on him is in his 30s he is dating a 19 y.o LOL!
    He's funny too if you watch any of his interviews.

Here is a pic of Ed Sheeran, TheEvilJester:

Good GOD, that Batman v Superman movie was TERRIBLE. I pretty much expected that, though, so at least I wasn't surprised. LOL! Sad, really. I mean, a movie with Batman AND Superman. I really wanted to love it.

^ Lol I basically only went to see it because my guy wanted to go see it and I have a crush on Superman actor ( embarrassed ) I didn't mind the movie but I am not to invested into either of those action movie series, Batman or Superman so harder to disappoint me then, him, or you ( if a real fan ) I also really like Amy Adams as well, so went that sold me on it too.

I still can't get over he is dating someone younger than me HAHA!

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    Tom Hiddleston from the movie Crimson Peak.
    Yes PLEASE! Sexy, smart and funny.

Have you watched his series Night manager? I tried to watch the movie High Rise but could bear to get through it all.

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    ^ Lol I basically only went to see it because my guy wanted to go see it and I have a crush on Superman actor ( embarrassed )
    That is no reason to be embarrassed. I'm secure enough in my manhood to admit he is a good looking dude.

Now excuse me while I go burp, punch something, blow things up, and check out women to feel more macho again. LOL!

LOL he is a nice looking chap.

Girl crush: Mia Wasikowska

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast