+ Follow This Topic

Thread: legit reason by her

legit reason by her

I've had a few dates with this girl. We are suppose to go out this Saturday (well it's not like confirmed) I asked if she had plans and she said "well im not sure " i asked about a date and she said "maybe, yea i'll have to see"

I asked yesterday bout our date Saturday and she said "I'm really gonna try to make it but I might have my niece and nephew that night"

IF she does have to babysit should I understand that and not hold it against her?

I do believe she is interested in me and the thought of going out

She initiates conversation between us most of the time and talks about "when we see each other again"

if saturday doesn't happen should i cut my ties or no?

cut ties for what? if it doesn't happen.. tell her she owes you a date. simple.

don't be a quitter over small things bro lol

her life doesn't revolve around you

No, just let her set up another get together and you fall back and let her chase you to show her interest in you then.

yea id say its legit

Don't start a fight for nothing. These are small things and they happen, deal with it. Also, here's a good read for you: blog.nexusdate.com/the-most-popular-relationship-problems-and-how-to-solve-them/

I mean, is this the first time something like this has happened, or does she make a habit of this? You say you have only had a few dates, so I would guess this is a first, but I don't know. If this isn't something that has become a pattern, then I agree with the others. Why would you be so quick to throw away a potential relationship, especially over something that could be (and probably is) perfectly legit? If she says she may have to watch her niece and nephew, it could be that she's making that up because she just doesn't want to hang out with you..... but it probably just means that she ACTUALLY might be watching her niece and nephew.

IF she's a BS artist, it will become obvious to you over time and you can deal with it then. Same goes for if she's really not interested in putting any effort into the relationship. So, for now just give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she legitimately wants to hang out with you, but just couldn't this time. Don't make a mountain out of a mole-hill. Not unless it actually becomes a mountain.