Hi friends, I am new on this forum. I am currently single. I am taking classes where i met my classmate and we started chatting every night. It has been 2 weeks now since we are chatting. Initially we just talked about work, then we started talking personal. Then he told me that he has a girlfriend. And at the same time he likes another girl from our class. I told him that he is not serious about his girlfriend. He said may be yes. Then we continued to chat and after one week, i started liking him and behaved like somewhat his girlfriend. He noticed it but he was comfortable. Then in class, he started staring at me a lot and we had lots of eye contact in a single class. Next week he tried to touch my fingers when i was looking away. When he reached home this day, he messaged me that from last 2 months he is only wasting his time and not doing anything related to studies and that he is very concerned about his career as time has passed much. He said he has been caught between friends, family and gf and is not able to focus on his studies.

Actually we are making projects in a group. And he decided to make project with me because he is from a different background (in studies) and having a problem in understanding concepts. So basically he is totally dependent on me. He even said that he don't have any tension regarding project because i am with him. We were about to start the project but suddenly his girlfriend found out that we were chatting. He even previously told her that we are going to make a project together. That time she didn't reacted but now due to one mistake (he copy paste her messages to me which accidently was sent to her). She is a very possessive type. He used to complain about her sometimes but said that he loves her a lot.

Now he is ignoring me completely. I sent him a message to make it clear whether he want to do project or not or should i backoff? He replied "Don't message me. My gf saw your messages and she doesn't want me to talk to you."
I am feeling extremely hurt. Now i don't know what should i do. Even i didnt told him ever to leave his gf, whenever he got upset, i always suggested him to message her. But now he is ignoring me completely. I even made a whatsapp group related to project and he left that group.

Please help me. What should i do now. How should i behave with him when i see him in class. Her gf has saved my contact number and i have blocked her so that she couldn't see my dp and online status.