View Poll Results: What do you rate me on a scale from 1 to 10?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 25.00%

2 50.00%

0 0%

1 25.00%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: REDUX: Rate me on a scale from 1 to 10 (Please be HONEST)

REDUX: Rate me on a scale from 1 to 10 (Please be HONEST)

Ok, I took my best possible pic this time. And I'm able to post links now so this will be easier. Here's the pic. Please rate

Haha me again ~ with same rating, Blackthorne. But someone gave you a ten this time & not a three so looking up ~ you put on weight, or other pics were very old, you look like you weigh a good 20 lbs more, am I wrong?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Haha me again ~ with same rating, Blackthorne. But someone gave you a ten this time & not a three so looking up ~ you put on weight, or other pics were very old, you look like you weigh a good 20 lbs more, am I wrong?
    Those old pics were not as accurate.

Also I've put on some more muscle since then (easy to tell as you noticed) AND I'm also leaner too.

Any one else gonna vote?

It will most likely be the same women replying, Blackthorne you need to put your photos on a bigger website if you want more replies, sorry. I gave you a higher score than previously because I think you look better in this current image of yourself. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    Blackthorne you need to put your photos on a bigger website if you want more replies, sorry.
    What website are you referring to AND does it have a female section so that guys are not rating me?

Not to answer for topazlight ~ but two bigger relationship forums I know of are : enotalone & loveshack forums. I heard enot is heavily moderated & don't believe that one has a female only section but most of relationship sites are women so.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Not to answer for topazlight ~ but two bigger relationship forums I know of are : enotalone & loveshack forums. I heard enot is heavily moderated & don't believe that one has a female only section but most of relationship sites are women so.
    OMG the shack has me under suspensions again for using the word whore. I didn't call anyone a whore I just used it as a description of a type of behavior. The amin is a Nazi. You can't post photos there. You can post a link quickly to photo bucket and have a few see it before it gets pulled.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blackthorne View Post
    Those old pics were not as accurate.

Also I've put on some more muscle since then (easy to tell as you noticed) AND I'm also leaner too.

Any one else gonna vote?
    Why are you concern about how you "rate"? are you looking for advice on how you can improve on your appearance to be more appealing? I'm game.

I voted in your poll ( an eight ) you look nice looking to me.

[MENTION=47273]smackie9[/MENTION] ~ They sound tough over at loveshack then. If they don't like words like that why don't they word block em like they do here for f.uck I don't know anyone who posts on that website but guess don't post your pic there, Blackthorne not point if they are going to delete it or even you for posting it.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ