+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long distance help

Long distance help

So I'm in a long distance relationship and my gf likes to cuddle with a hand on her but. The problem is that I'm not there. How can she position herself to get comfortable. I want her to be comfortable.

I...don't know if I understand your question. You can cuddle all you want when you two are together, but when you are apart, what exactly do you expect to do? I mean, surely there have been times in her life when she's been single and had nobody to cuddle. I'm sure she's perfectly capable of being comfortable.

Actually when she was single she usually had a friend come over to cuddle with. But since she dating me now she stoped doing that. I told her she could since the friend was female but she said no and that she's loyal.

Is she incapable of relaxing without a cuddle-buddy? I am sure she can probably make due, she probably just PREFERS to have somebody to cuddle rather than to not.

We are actually talking about cuddling, right? That's not code for something else. I ask because it honestly wouldn't surprise me if I were being that clueless. LOL! I'm practically like a frigging boy scout. Well... at least in that way.