+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think my girlfriend's Aunt is trying to seduce me!

I think my girlfriend's Aunt is trying to seduce me!

Hiya all! Long time, no talk! It feels good to be back!

I have been dating my girlfriend for about 2 years now and we live together. We have our issues at times sexually, but our relationship is strong and we still love each other. Though I have posted here about her, this time I am posting about some weirdness involving her Aunt.

I know most of you will probably think it's just coincidence or bad timing, but I am starting to think that it is a bit different. It seems that every time we visit my girlfriend's Aunt's house, her Aunt always makes sure to bend over right in front of me at least once per visit. Now, if it happened once or even twice, I'd say that it is just coincidence, but when I say that it happens each and every time we visit her, I mean it!

Her Aunt is a rather bigger woman. She is not huge, but not skinny. She has a real big round butt and tends to wear leggings with long/tunic style shirts to cover her butt. I happen to be a "butt man" so I don't mind when she bends over in front of me, but it is definitely weird and my girlfriend will probably never suspect her own Aunt trying to seduce me or turn me on.

The reason why I think she is doing it purposely is because the last time it happened, she bent over literally right in front of me to pick something up, and she turned her head back to look at me and said jokingly, "Don't stare at my ass!" almost as if she knew what she was doing and knew that I had no choice but to stare considering how big her but is and that she was literally right in front of me.

Another time, she did a similar thing and bent over in front of me and I noticed that she looked back, making sure that she was in my line of sight and that I was staring. It is very strange indeed. I have no intentions of ever pursuing my girlfriend's Aunt, but I had to get this off my chest and get some opinions as to what's going on here.

Any ideas or reasoning?

Stop looking at her when she does it and she will stop doing it. Totally ignore her. BTW it's called the bend and snap.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Stop looking at her when she does it and she will stop doing it. Totally ignore her. BTW it's called the bend and snap.
    I guess that will work. Bend and snap, huh? Why do women do this? Is it to try and turn men on or to maybe catch them staring?

I'm curious as to why she would do such a thing continuously to me.

To get attention duh!