+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I say I like him?

Should I say I like him?

Dear guys,

I have one small problem, could you please give some advices to me...? .

Let me tell something about me and him let you can understand and you can give me your advices.

I live in Asian country, he's worked for 1 year in my place. He is French. I met him on the internet, we did send emails everyday in 2 months. But we didn't see together, and after 2 months he wanted me meet. I'm 29, he's 32.
    We had a date at a coffee shop. I like him, he is simple, and friendly. After that day, we chat everyday when we have free time, but he's busy much with his job. He said he likes me, and he wants to meet more to know together.
    Actually, I can't sleep, can't work these days. I like him, and think about him much.

Should I say with him I like him? - I've never told this. Because I think we just met for 1 time. I'm afraid if something come easy then it will be gone easy. So I just keep silent. .

I don't know what the Europe men thought in love? So I really need your advices.
    My English is not good, so I hope you can understand me. T-T

Thanks for reading my story.

Yes, if you like him & you are single & he is single tell him, don't hide it & feel miserable.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I agree with breathe123 -- what is there to lose going forward with how you feel.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

You can lure him first. try touching him accidentally. and then purposely

Yeah i agree with breathe123 too its better for you to know if he likes you or not so that you can move forward and move on incase he doesnt like you

You have only had one date, so it's way too soon to get crazy on him and say you like him, he already knows you do just by your actions anyways. If you go out together again, that would tell you and him that you like each other. Maybe after date 3 or 4, you can tell him you would like to pursue something more serious. If he starts to slow down on communication, and doesn't ask you out again, he isn't interested in pursuing this any further.