+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do I still feel sad when I think back about the guy I use to be with though.

Why do I still feel sad when I think back about the guy I use to be with though.

I still haven't found anyone yet though. I am sad about that. I don't know lately I would think back about the guy I use to be with. I know I don't want to be with him anymore ya. I don't understand why I still feel sad when I think about us together before though. It doesn't make sense ya. Can anyone give me advice on this. Thanks.

It's not him you miss, it's being in a relationship and what it gave you is what you miss. Don't try and fill the void with another relationship, a guy will not give you happiness, only you can do that for yourself. You need to get busy with life, and find things to do with your time that give you fulfillment and reward. Take up playing guitar, take an art class, go hiking, take up a sport, get involved with your friends....get your life back. Sometimes we lose ourselves and our identity when we are too involved in a relationship. And when that relationship ends, we feel we are nothing without them. Not a good way to be and I feel this is where you are at.

I don't like being alone though. That is what makes me sad ya so I think finding a guy would make me less sad. Does that make sense though. I just miss the feeling of having someone though. Any more advice would be cool. Thanks.