+ Follow This Topic

Thread: guys what do you think

guys what do you think

HELP!!

Ok im a guy. I am in desperate need of advice.
    I met this girl at uni. By the 6th week we were giggling and laughing in the corner of every room. She is beautiful in my eyes. She is sooooo different to every other girl ive ever met. I started thinking about her alot.

I got offered a new job so i asked to come celebrate with me and my friends. She said yes. I took it as my chance so we went to dinner alone prior to the celebration. Evrything was perfect. By the time we met with the others we were holding hands and flirting. We went gambling drinking dancing got home around 5am..

Now here is where it gets tricky. Around 2am i got really drunk started chatting to the boys more and kinda forgot she was there. I told her about my prior Marijuana abuse. Anyways i sent her a text the next day she didnt reply till the day after saying she didnt see it. Im posting her text word for word here..

""Oh sorry I thought I replied to your message yesterday! I had fun, don't want to go out drinking again for a while though and I've got some stuff to think about, but it was fun.. also i can't answer my phone im abit busy""

I replied no worries im sorry i got you home soo late.. im hoping we can continue to get to know each other..

Its been 3 days and no reply it was a long weekend and i go back to seeing her at uni tomorrow.. that night she showed me how unique she was.. how she could be the best partner a man could want. Ive fallen for her all but for her to f**k me off.. what do i do. Do I still have a chance????*

Thank you*

I think yes you still have a chance. meet her touch her covertly.

It's finals, she is going to be busy. After that contact her and ask her out on a proper date. If she gives you more excuses it's over. Accept and move on.

Tip: if you think a girl is really special, then treat her special. Don't have a girl "hang out with you" take her out on a date so you can give her your undivided attention. That night you proved to her that you don't really value her.....she was probably disappointed by your behavior. That's just my assessment, lets hope for your sake I am wrong.

In character psychology, the sanguine lady type does not like to be treated special, she wants fun and not too serious.

The melancholy type is the one who likes special attention.

See the link below

[url=http://www.chickmagnet7.com/?Female_Tempraments]chickmagnet7.com - Female Tempraments[/url]

Ye you kinda ****ed up a litte bit.
    If everything was going so well after the dinner date you guys had then you should have made a quick visit to see the friends then left with her early and spend a little more time with her, maybe in bed ;P. That shows her that you really want to give her attention and that you really liked her. Instead of hanging around with your mates until 5am in the morning.