+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does anyone know where I can meet more guys though.

Does anyone know where I can meet more guys though.

I still haven't found anyone yet. I usually just msg with guys ya. That hasn't work out though. Does anyone know where I can meet more people though. I really want to find someone that wants to be with me ya. Thanks.

They are all over the place. Just pick a place and go. LOL! I'm half joking, but I am also somewhat serious. In other words, don't worry about where to go to meet guys.... instead worry about this little question....

Where do YOU want to go? What do YOU want to do? Go places, do things, that you find fun and that make you happy. If they are things other human beings also enjoy, chances are you will get to share in that with some of those human beings, and chances are some of them will happen to have Adam's Apples.

In other words, being serious for a moment, just do things you enjoy. Engage in hobbies and activities that make you happy and you'll hopefully meet some like-minded people. You may just even meet some fellas who catch your fancy. Perhaps a gentleman caller will pitch woo in his noble bid for your heart. Sometimes it is better to leave yourself open to the idea of finding somebody, but to not specifically be LOOKING, per se. In other words, don't go out of your way to look for guys, because that may just cause you to settle for somebody you shouldn't really be with in the first place. Believe me, I'm not suggesting you just sit back and expect Prince Charming to come falling into your arms from the sky, I'm just saying, better to go out there and meet people with the idea in mind that maybe you'll meet a good guy, rather than to specifically go out there looking for a guy.

Good luck.