hello all, thank you for your time for reading my thread, i am really confused in some things,
i am right now in a relationship with a girl that she loves me, i love her to the end, but i cannot have sex with her until we are married, i promissed this thing to her so i am going to keep my promise, but, i am here to ask you something, like a guy i am, 22 years old, i need your help, there is another girl who calls me for caffe, dinner, but everytime she is with her sister on the table, and i am with my friend, we talked tonight about how sex is in our lifes and i lie everytime, i really like this girl, and i am really confused how to get her in my bed. i am really sorry for bad english but here is the thing, i can see that she kinda likes me, and she wants sex with me, but she knows i am in a relationship and she wont do the first step, can you help me go through this? my Girlfriend does not know anything about this, if this is called cheating it doesnt matter because i need to have sex, i cant wait her till we get married. so help me get this second girl to date me. if you need further info i am here.
Thank you.