+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question for the ladies to answer

Question for the ladies to answer

Hi ladies,

I've dated my girlfriend for 2months at the beginning of our relationship she was calling me 24/7 every night telling me she loves me etc etc. these last 2 weeks she's been hardly replying to my messages, today I told her I love her and she said I love myself too. I study law and I rang her just before an exam because she makes me happy and I thought she would've gave me a good buzz she was acting blunt which dropped my mood to level 0 she messages people whilst I'm on the phone with her, she tells me she will call me in 20 minutes she never did.I told her to call me after her shower she said she was at the beach with her mates and told me that 5 hours later. I'm not jumping into any conclusions just yet but do you think she's trying to cut me off or talking to another guy posbably or am I just overreacting? and on another note she changed her number because some guy was calling her and I wasn't happy about it and we had a fight not long ago and I told her we should gives things a break and she cried for hours straight then we made a decision to continue our relo with no breaks.

Sort of rude the " I love myself too", remark you got back off telling her you love her and then she continues to blow you of various times after that. Sit down in person and talk about this stop playing tag.
    Why'd she change her number she could have blocked him instead?

I don't know what to do I told her I loved her she stopped for a minute then laughed and said I love you too and she changed her number because he was calling on private 24/7.