+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm lost brothers advice please..

I'm lost brothers advice please..

I broke up with my girlfriend 1 week ago because she was flirting with other guys we dated close to 5 months and I couldn't stand it anymore because I asked once before to stop but she didn't, I told her I wanted to break up and we didn't have no contact for 1 week that whole week I was going out to clubs drinking alcohol everyday trying to forget her but didn't seem to help anways I called her today she said she was out having a drink and told me me to come so I did.

When I got there she was abit shy like she hasn't seen me in years... Anways I told her that she ruined us and what she did was so bad and it hurt me she got teary and walked off then later told me why I had mention all this and embarrass her next to her friends and her friend told me when she walked off that she's in the wrong and not me.

I was tipsy so I was hugging and kissing her and I asked if she wanted to get back together and that I forgive her for what she did, she told me not to rush things?

And I was talking to her mate and by accident another dudes name popped his name was Abdalla and I asked her who that was she said it's a girl and her name is Adele she tried to lie to me but I found out it that hard way I can't stop thinking about her but it's really hurting what can I do?

What do you mean "what can you do?" You were with a girl that didn't have the same romantic relationship boundaries as you and she refused to join you in your boundaries and continued to do what you don't want her doing. That means you did what you had to do already.

Stop talking to her for gawd sakes. Go zero contact now so that you can get over her and find someone decent who doesn't need to flirt with other men when she has you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

She wants to be single that's why always flirting with other guys. She sounds like she isn't into having any relationship, you or otherwise. So let her do her thing & you go do yours.