+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to not think about someone that don't want to be with you though.

How to not think about someone that don't want to be with you though.

I was emailing with a guy that say he likes me ya. I think the person is someone cool though. It's sad he didn't meet me though he said he would ya. I am trying to not think about him anymore so I won't be sad though I still think about him ya. Does anyone know how I can not think about the person anymore. Do I need to find someone else that I like then I can do that. I want some advice ya. Thanks.

Well there's plenty of things a person can engage in to forget about an individual. In your case it shouldn't be too hard. I know you wanted to spark that something more with him, but you need to look around and see that there's a lot more to life than a boy you never met. Hang out with your best friends, go out, read a book, watch a movie, exercise! Physical activity is SO good for the psyche! keep your mind off a stranger and engage in things you love, soon you won't even remember the guys name. Good luck to you! Cheers~xoxo

Fact they aren't into you should be reason enough ~ just keep reminding yourself they don't want you & other guys out they will & try to find one of those men instead.
    ~ Join a social group to distract yourself, or take up biking, running or swimming because weather warmed up.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ