I rather not go into detail but there is this guy I met, a really nice guy whose been acting interested in a relationship. He's a relationship type of guy as well. At first we hit off great (it's been two months) but I hit him up late this one time and we slept together, then I made it a habit to hit him up late. I didn't think much how I may come off as not wanting anything serious which is exactly how I came off and he stopped intiating less but what happy whenever I did and suggested to meet up with me and like come hang with his friends. When I started to develop feelings and began to feel that we were getting close I got distant. Out of fear. I was like oops I'm really starting to like this guy but what if he doesn't actually like me? Stupid I know. Out of comfort I continued hitting him up late. I showed up at his place really drunk and a little rude, I wasn't being myself and he was put off. I definitely felt like something was wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it. We didn't talk for two weeks after that until I hit him up late once again but this time I actually wanted to talk but doesn't know. He took hours to reply and was like I'm sorry I've been away. That's the first time he's done that towards me. Look, I can definitely feel that he's pulling back for whatever reason. Most likely because of my behavior. Yes I've made a mess and I feel so stupid. I've been crying because I don't want to lose this guy, he's so great but I don't know what to do.. And if he's no longer interested I want to know so I can let go for sure. For all I know it could already be over? I wouldn't know because we haven't communicated. I want to clear things out and talk to him, truly. I want him to know that I do like him and that I want more. What can I do?