+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dazed and confused with the guy I "think" Im talking to.... PLEASE HELP!!!!

Dazed and confused with the guy I "think" Im talking to.... PLEASE HELP!!!!

The guy that I am crushing super hard on is at our college for the summer while I'm in the city for an internship about 5 hours away. We started texting and talking everyday in the middle of May. We have been on 2 dates and I always leave feeling like a little child who was hit with cupids arrow. We facetime every night but with my past relationship history of cheating and lies, I am worried that I will end up getting played. Last night he snapchatted me saying to "come over at 1" which would be impossible for me to do so I'm assuming it was sent to another girl which I am not ok with at all. Then when we were factimeing a girl walked into his room and he instantly hung up on me. I don't want to seem clingy or psycho considering we haven't even developed that we are talking.... Someone help! Am I in the wrong or are these red flags?!? What should I do?!?

It sounds like he is dating or interested in several women, you could ask him and see if he is honest if he tells you, yes - I have a few girls who are holding my interest, he isn't playing you but if he obviously avoids or worse lies then you know the red flags were legit to feel and wouldn't be the best man for you to begin a relationship with having been cheated on and having trust issues. Honesty and confronting worries is a good thing. It doesn't make you "psycho" to protect your heart, it makes you smart.

He's probably seeing other girls including you. I'd say reel back your feelings a bit or just confront him about it. You're not a psycho. You're just looking out for yourself. Play it safe. I don't think he's trustworthy.