+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey ladies. What do you think I should do from here?

Hey ladies. What do you think I should do from here?

At one point I was talking to this guy, that I became interested in. Well about a week or so ago I may have overreacted because I felt I was being ignored. He works a busy job and can't always text, but somehow manages to be on Facebook? This leaves me feeling ignored and like he doesn't want to talk to me. I was debating if I should bring it up to him or not and I did. I said that I didn't like how I was feeling ignored and I'm chillen. He then says that he is sorry and that he has been under a lot of stress. He even said he becomes a recluse. I overreacted and said I'm sorry all this is happening, but why should I get ignored. We haven't talked since then and today I sent him a message about 3 hours ago saying hey, how are you? I didn't get a reply yet.

What should I do? He made me feel nervous but comfortable when we kissed, held my sweaty hands even after I resisted and talked for 3 hours in his car about life and everything.

Do I apologize for my behavior? I think he is done with me. I had asked why me, like why like me? He has told me that maybe he likes me more than I do or see value once neglected. I just don't know what to do. Then why be on fb and not take the time to reply. Help.

Please be honest.
    Thank you

Sounds like he was purposely ignoring you, and when you called him on it he made up the sob story to make you then feel bad and take it all off him again. I dated guys who were experts at that game too... maybe what he told you was true but why on FB and not texting you when you are wanting to talk... If he can make time for that he can make time for you, and I will guess he didn't like you called him out so back to freezing you out. This is just my opinion from what I am reading off what you've said. Stay quiet and see if he makes any attempt at contacting you.

Do you apologize? What about him ignoring that text you last text, has he apologized yet for ignoring you again after you told him last time he ignored you it hurt you? No, he hasn't so why should you apologize to him?

😣😣 he said he was honest. I caved and sent him a message. I feel like an idiot. He hasn't replied. I blocked his calls and messages. Yeah, he's clearly ignoring me. I have to give him the boot. Thank you!