+ Follow This Topic
Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

I really enjoyed when we went to Greece.

~ enjoyed, sightseeing, cuisine, the locals, swimming, hiking.

Which 2 would you be able to give up if you had to for the rest of your life & why? Owning a pet, family, sex, junk food?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Sex and junk food... is there a right or wrong answer here? I would never give up a loved one( pet included)

What was your most embarrassing dining experience?

Started choking on food and threw up at the table in a napkin. Restaurant was full during too.

What if anything do you consider to be your spirit animal?

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Maybe an owl.

Same question once again to the next person who posts.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Deadpool. In fact, I even have a shirt that says "Deadpool is my spirit animal." Speaking seriously, though..... I don't have one of the top of my head. I'll have to put some thought to it and come back with my actual answer. For now, since my answer wasn't serious, I'll redirect it again to the next person answering....

What if anything do you consider to be your spirit animal?

A cat and probably a black cat Panther perhaps.

Have you ever been a maid of honor or best man at a friends or siblings wedding and if so would you feel obligated to have that person be yours because they chose you first for theirs, or not feel that obligation at all?

Yes... I have been for both family and friends and again Yes, I feel obligated to whenever I marry have each of them in my bridal party. I think each would feel hurt if I didn't and even though it's my special day and time I don't want anyone feeling put aside by me... but I would always have my sister as my maid of honor, and each other girl would be bridesmaids.

Same as above ( sorry... I cannot think of a new question)

I would do the same as you, dollhouse.
    I think certain Gfs expect it too.

What makes you feel sad?

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Being hidden by a person who is suppose to love you or being avoided or lied about to make another worry about losing their partner. Being manipulative by using an innocent party makes me very sad.

Same question as megvoh asked.

....Oh God. Can I just say "My life?" LOL! Although, sad isn't enough to cover it. Alone, hopeless, ANGRY.... words like that come to mind. I'm trying so hard to remain positive.... so with that in mind, let's change this up a little...

What are some of the things in life that make you the happiest?

My kittyboo, my man ( lol), my family, swimming, picnics, good books, good music, mascara ( lol ) Italian and Chinese food, coffee and days off being lazy as possible ( big sleep ins)

What would be the hardest food for you to give up if you were doctor ordered to give it up for the sake of your health?

Human flesh. How else am I supposed to easily dispose of my victims?

Sorry. I so HAD to jump on that one... that's what she said. LOL!

But, being as that wasn't a serious answer, so I'll both answer and send that same question to the next participant.

For me, it would be hamburgers. I LOVE hamburgers. NOT cheese burgers, mind you. Mistake that happens frustratingly often. If I had wanted cheese on my burger, I'd have asked for a CHEESE burger, dang it! LOL!

So, again, redirecting dollhouse's question to the next person....

What would be the hardest food for you to give up if your doctor ordered you to give it up for health reasons?

pizza first then any type of pasta. its a staple in my life and family and it would be difficult to stop eating those foods for me, i'd risk my health to still devour them.

if you could bring one or two members who has abandoned the website who would you bring back and why?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I'd say woody and lovebroken -- both nice gals. Who'd you like to return [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION]?

Same question again:

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    if you could bring one or two members who has abandoned the website who would you bring back and why?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I'd have to think for a while on that one only because I've never particularly noticed who has disappeared over time. However, the first one the popped to mind for me was actually woody as well. She was one of the first people on this board to become one of my friends. We became buddies and even chatted a bit outside of the message board. I've actually had that same experience with many of the regulars here and have become good buddies here on the boards with several folks, but the woodster was one of the first, maybe even THE first.

On to my new question...

Is there anything you used to collect as a child/young'un that you still collect to this day?

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast