+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice!

Need advice!

I met this 19 year old girl about three weeks ago and we had our first date touring her campus and then have a nice meal at dinner. The conversation was light, I could feel the connection, she was open with me. We then said our goodbyes. We both said it went well. After that night, we stayed in touch texting every day for over a week. Then things changed. She became more and more closed off in her communication. We still texted but it wasn't as frequent and as exciting. So last Friday she texted her and started the conversation after a few days of not talking and I asked her if she was interested in me and she said she was. Her texts were pretty much all the time short and concise with little emotion in them. She told me from the beginning that she didn't like to text and she wasn't good at it and I believe her. From last Friday on, we rarely talked and then on Monday she tells me since we don't go to the same school she knows she won't put in the effort. So where do I go from here? I actually like her personality and I'm not much of a dater and she's gorgeous. I see potential in her and not sure what to do. I was thinking about sending her a text in a few weeks asking what happened to us not talking anymore and inviting her to meet up. If she doesn't respond or says no, that'll be it. Is this the right move?

She pretty much told you she isn't interested in a relationship but probably would have np hanging out once in awhile. Don't put your heart into this one but keep her as a part of your dating pool. Maybe you might get sex out of her for a night you know something casual.

Well yes!! I think that's what you should do.