+ Follow This Topic

Thread: has any girl did that, what should i do now?

has any girl did that, what should i do now?

does that thing happen to any girl that you want to talk to your guy but don't because you can't accept the fact that you started it because of ur mood swings and it was not his fault at all, i mean i had a girl who used to have terrible mood swings and she can't control it and got angry for no reason on me or her family no one else and she never want to talk about the thing she do in her mood swings she alway knew what she did was wrong and ashamed to talk about it but i was there for her everytime same thing happen last time she started it and the argument went way too far and it's about 2 month and no contact at all what should i do now please someone suggest something i will really appreciate it

No contact because you both fought or no contact for no apparent real reasons?

You could possibly call her or email or text her and ask if she is alright and hope the no contact isn't because of anything you said your did regarding her.

The only time I get moody is when I am ill from a virus or right before my period and hormones go wild. But I don't lash out at others if I can help it and if I do I admit to it and make amends with apologies.

she has a bad habbit of blocking me on every kind of text when we faught or when she knew she is being moody and she has to answer later so i can not contact her and when we faught i show our fighting text to a mutual friend so that friend can know i did not do anything and he told her that i showed him our msg and she is the one who is wrong after that she called and start yelling why did i show him our msgs and we faught even more on call, but i had to do that cause nothing was my fault i need a middle men who can talk to her and make her realise what she did was wrong

She got upset that now others know how she acts and that the friend took your side and not hers. Immature behavior. Tell her you don't appreciate her yelling at you and to show you some more respect next time and talk things out calmly. If she doesn't want to talk there isn't much you can do about it, I should know because I have been trying for months to get answers off another with no luck on my part. People can be stubborn and selfish.

but what should i do now i told you that she doesn't like to answer for things she did in her mood swings time, last time we had similar situation and i was blocked everywhere so i went to her office unannounced and i did not talk to her about our argument and we talked about random stuff and we back to normal within minutes but right now situation is much worse and she already told me to not came by her office at all, i know she can be stubborn in her mood swings and she has no control over that and i don't blame her for mood swings i don't wanna loose her over stupid mood swings please suggest me something anything will help me please suggest something

Don't bother her, or reach out let her come to you whenever her big ego allows her to do so.
    Best way to shove someone out of your life is to harass them, be a friend and give her space she wants.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

i m not a friend with her now i m blocked on all social media and no contact in last two months