+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me over texting?

Does she like me over texting?

solved, no more advice needed.
    Last edited by Rick7777; 30-07-16 at 03:53 AM.

man don't ever fall for a girl over text believe me every girl talk sweet over text or flirt with many guys at the same time even good girls do that too, if you judge her feeling for you over text you will end up in friendzone for sure

Quote Originally Posted by ankit chandwani View Post
    man don't ever fall for a girl over text believe me every girl talk sweet over text or flirt with many guys at the same time even good girls do that too, if you judge her feeling for you over text you will end up in friendzone for sure
    That's true that a lot of girls always talk nice and flirt over text.
    I have talked with a lot of girls over text but none of them gave me the same feeling in being liked as this one.

i have felt the same last year with a girl but it did not end well, best thing is clearly ask her that she like u or not and tell her you like her more than friend nothing less, it may sound harsh but if that girl like you as you like her you both will be together in no time and if she is just being friendly in genuine way and don't like you more than friend ur being nice guy will not get you anywhere ever

Quote Originally Posted by ankit chandwani View Post
    i have felt the same last year with a girl but it did not end well, best thing is clearly ask her that she like u or not and tell her you like her more than friend nothing less, it may sound harsh but if that girl like you as you like her you both will be together in no time and if she is just being friendly in genuine way and don't like you more than friend ur being nice guy will not get you anywhere ever
    Thanks for your advice, I'm planning on doing that, but before that I wanted some second opinions.