+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Met this girl

Met this girl

Hi everyone. Before you start reading, my English is not perfect so feel free to comment on what I mean where and where.
    I've recently introduced myself to a girl from the school I just graduated from. She is a year younger than me, but I think she is really amazing. Im 15, nearly 16 btw. Lets just call her 'Caroline' for an example. So a couple of days ago I texted her, and got her snapchat. It all when smooth. (I'm good friends with her cousin which were in my class last year, so we know each other a bit, but haven't texted together in private yet until lately.) So couple of days ago I texted her on snapchat and we had a long texting session. I broke the ice, and we had fun talking about lots of stuff. She were as much active as me in the conversation, which only can be good I assume. So 2-3 days went by and she hadn't texted me back, so I though maybe she dont like me anyway. So yesterday I decided to text her, and we again had an amazing funny conversation, with a bit of roleplay, and things we should do together. (In a fun way of showing her that I would like to know her more and be with her in real life). We texted for like 2 hours straight replying in 1-2 minutes or so. Like very instant. Now it's the next day, and I'm curious if she will text me back? She haven't done it yet, but I dont know if she is that type of girl who never starts a conversation? I really like this girl, and don't know what to think. Does it seem like she like me? because from my perspective it does. But again what do I know? How long should I wait? Should I ever text her back if she doesn't reply in a few days?
    Please comment down below with your opinion on the topic. Thanks a lot.

She's is wishing you would ask her out. Enough with the texting, go hang out with her. Girls want physical affection, like hand holding and kissing.

Are you sure about that? Because she is not the one to start the conversations? We actually talked about taking a run someday, but I dont know if she meant it

Ask her out already! The attraction is there! The fact that she texts you back within 1-2 minutes is good. You also have to understand that sometimes people get busy and forget to text back. Sometimes you got to be patient. Do ask her out though!

It just feels like she is not interested, because she does not start any conversations really... But I will try and ask her out

sooooooooooo have you asked her out yet??????