+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is a good man?

What is a good man?

How do you know when you have a good man?

He doesn't cheat, he is respectful, loyal, considerate of how and who you are, treats people he knows, and strangers with the same kindness, he is a hard worker and doesn't have any kind of addiction.
    Those are a few good indicators of a good man, imo.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

I completely agree with megvoh, though, what we stated are just opinions. Goodness is a matter of perspective, as is victory or failure.

What are your moral standards? You get to decide who you feel is a good man; as long as he fulfills your moral standards and always makes you feel right, that's all that should matter in the end. Sure, getting the approval of your friends and family are important, but if their moral compass doesn't align with yours, but your man's does, then such a question doesn't matter (because that means you would otherwise be willing to sacrifice what is otherwise good in your eyes).

I know a good man when I see how he respects women in general, and has good values, work ethic, positive attitude, kindness, generous with his time.

A good man is one who is considerate, thoughtful, and kind. He will respect you and try to make sure you feel happy and secure. He won't cheat, he won't lie, and he will prove that he cares about you through his words and with actions to back them up. He will be consistent in his adoration of you, and he will do what he can to help you any time you need it.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

most men want a woman to make them happy finde a man who truly wants to make YOU happy and youv found a GOOD MAN

A good man is a man who does what he has to do to keep his woman happy. Maybe that's being a good provider or maybe it's being a good emotional support for her. Ultimately, it depends on what the woman needs and wants.