+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Slim Chance?

Slim Chance?

Hello!

I am new to this site and i didn't know who to turn to for some advice so i came across this forum and i hope i can get some input. I just want to know from a females point of view is there still a slim chance of me winning her back?

We have been with each other 3.5 years and we had our ups and down throughout the whole relationship that wasn't that serious. We always ended up working it out because it was mostly small disagreements and misunderstanding. She is an Aries and i am a Virgo so she is kinda stubborn while me on the other hand is always chill so those 2 signs can clash.

We mutually broke up because i didn't try hard enough to be in her life meaning her family and friends. She would always come hang out with me and my friends. While on the other hand she would invite me to hang out with her friends and i would slightly decline. Its not that i don't want to its that im just a shy person so its very hard for me to be around a group of totally new people. Iv'e met her friends but i just feel uncomfortable because i have nothing in common to talk about. Last weekend was the final straw she invite me and i beat around the bush and said no again. I feel like such a total A**hole.

After the weekend she has been short and distant with me throughout the week. I finally called her just to see what up and hows she was doing and we ended talking about how we still felt. She still loves me and wants to be with me and she doesn't want to be with anyone else. She is to the point where she is emotionally drained and feeling numb right now. The whole week she was just relaxing and listening to music just doing her time not thinking about anything or the relationship. Now i brought up the topic of "do you think its best if we wasn't together?" Which i regret even bringing up. Now we mutually agreed and broke up even tho that wasn't what i wanted. She is just tired of being sad and emotional and all of this was because i didn't go with her to hang out with her friends over the weekend. I understand she wants her man to be apart of her life as much as she has became apart of my life with my friends.

I told her i only want to be with her and she told me if i want to be with her then prove it. Other then that we still are broken up so now i she is testing me to see how bad i want to be with her. I know what i have to do and that is to PROVE to her that I want to be apart of her life. By doing so i will have to come around her friends and then come over to her house even tho i have my own place. She told me that if i truely wanted to be with her that i will have to show it and prove it to her. She is done chasing so now i have to chase an show her. From a females prospective how long do i have before she is completely gives up on me? By her telling me i have to prove it i think that is a better chance then non but other then that we are still "broken up"

sorry for the poor grammar i just cant think straight right now.

BTW: i woke up super early today to go get flowers and balloons sent to her work place to hopefully cheer her up a little bit.
    Last edited by Late Nights; 12-08-16 at 05:40 AM.

She doesn't need flowers and balloons, she needs a man to be a part of her life and to embrace her friends. If you cannot accept this, then it's over. I believe you both have come to terms you are no where near compatible, that is why for the last 3.5 years you have had so many ups and downs. Without compatibility, a relationship will never survive for the long haul.

^Agree.
    You need to break out of what only makes you comfy and get with what she enjoys and who she enjoys ( her friends) she wants you all to become friends because she loves you, why deny her that?

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

^ I don't want to deny her anything because i only want her. And Yes what happen was MY fault. i realize my problem is that im too comfortable with what i know and im scared of change. At this point the only way to win her back is to CHANGE to better myself and for the both of us. Will that show her that maybe i can change and that it shows her that i do want to be with her?

I guess ill wait for a confirmation text that she got the flowers. If she doesn't then i know the answer. ill update.

Quick update so yeah she thanked me for the flowers and now we are just casually texting. Ofcourse im not trying to push it or anything with her im just going to let this ride out since its the only option to do.