Hey all! It's been almost 2 years of my marriage and I'm going through terrible relationship issues. My wife has always been this nervous and over worrying kind of person. She gets tensed with every small thing and she is also very suspicious. I'm normally a very short tempered person, but I've always tried my best to stay calm with her. Moreover, our's was an arranged marriage, so I've been very careful with our relationship. But, I never knew that she had disliked my friends, especially the girls, this much. A few months back, she suddenly started telling me not to hang out with my friends, especially the girls. Then she started expressing her fear that I would find someone else and dump her. I've tried everything to make her believe that I would never do such a thing, even though it was pretty hard for me to control my anger at times. Also, I reduced hanging out or even talk to my friends who were girls, just for her. But, then these friends of mine are pretty close to me and they started coming home to inquire what had happened to me. And one such occasion brought the whole frustration out and my wife and I had a huge fight. I agree, I had lost my control that day and had actually shouted at her and probably I was really very rude and harsh to her. But I hadn't hurt her physically, though. Nor what I did was intentional. As I told you she gets very tensed soon, and my behavior made her very tensed and she called her parents and family right away. She left after that and I had not heard for one week from her, even though I tried my best to reach her and apologize. Yesterday, I got to know that she has gone legal and has filed a case of domestic assault on me. Now I have no idea why she is doing this, and more than that, it's quite shocking that her whole family is supporting her. I'm so confused right now and I have no idea how to get out of this mess. It was only once, that I lost my control and got rude and it was for obvious reasons. But, don't you think, this is quite a big punishment for me? Do I actually deserve this? How do I make her understand that I really love her and I want her back, now that I'm not even allowed to see or talk to her. However, my friends have been very supportive in my bad times and have managed to find some fine lawyers for me. We have been consulting the Kostman & Pyzer Barristers, here in Toronto and they have assured that I'll be out of this mess soon. But, I'm not sure whether, I'll ever be able to get my wife back. Is there any way I can get her back, cause I really love her, and I don't want to lose her forever. Please advice on what should I do?