+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused 28 infatuated with a 60 year old

Confused 28 infatuated with a 60 year old

Hi everyone,

I find myself in a weird place. I met this guy recently, and I find him enchanting. He is 60 while I am 28, and also we live across the atlantic from each other. Since coming back home, we have chatted occasionally, of our longings and such. He even bought a ticket to visit me, end of September. However, of late (past 7 days or so) he hasn't been very communicative. I wonder if his interest is waning. I am still very much interested, and I called him up and let him know. Still nothing, then today I drunk called him again, luckily the phone cut off before I said something stupid. Haven't heard from him since.
    What should I make of it all, is it time to move on? Should I call him again or email him?

Thanks for reading and comments are most welcome.

Maybe he got cold feet because of the age difference. Try calling him not drunk this time and leave a VM about it and ask him to text or call you back.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Maybe he got cold feet because of the age difference. Try calling him not drunk this time and leave a VM about it and ask him to text or call you back.
    I hope not, I sent him a weird email. No response since. I am afraid if I call him, this might be pushing it and I am afraid of becoming a bother.