He has cheated recently, I stop communicating with him for a week and we he message me again after my sister ask him why he did it to me (they are close). He said sorry and ask me for a second chance and said he wants to make ot up to me and give our relationship a chance. It's been weeka and we are still communicating trying to make things work for us, time to time I ask him if the woman and him are still keeping in touch he said he already ended it when I found out. He ask me if I still don't trust him, I said yes but I love you. He said if I want we cam personally talk to the woman, I said yes I will go with him. I ask him to forget about her after we talk to her he said they haven't had any communication since we got back together. His been communicating with me since he is working overseas and sharing things about his work, making me see through messenger that his pavking his stuff sincr he is about to come home this month, let me see things he bought, his earnings, ask me about my mother if she will allow me to go with him anywhere, ask me to inquire bank deposits, ask me to save and he also will save, talk about buying couple watches. Things like these? What do they mean? In a guys point of view? Is he being real? or trying to hide something again? How to know if a guy is truly sorry or just making you a fall back.