+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Like a 10 years older woman

Like a 10 years older woman

I like a woman who is much older than me. She is single and very friend and always in a good mood. Her talkin always cheers me up. However I do not notice any signs of flirting between us. Is there a chance for me to seduce her? If so how can I get her to notice me better ? I don't want things to get awkward between us.

I'm dating a woman who is 7 years older than me. 7 isn't much of a gap at all, not as big a gap as 10 anyway, but maybe I can help.

Firstly, as my girlfriend and I know, age is only a number. We're so alike, it's insane. We're also very different, which makes it that much more interesting. We knew from the get go that we are in each other's lives for a big reason.

The first thing you should do is talk to her, and then talk to her about how you feel. Forget about the age gap, what's important is that you two have an emotional connection. Try flirting with her and see what kind of response you get. Chances are, if your feelings are quite strong hers will be the same.